Posted on Pharmacist - CURE POINT PHARMACY
- PRESCRIPTION FILLING:
- Responsible for dispensing and controlling both prescription and non-prescription medicine.
- Make sure medicines supplied correspond with the prescriptions.
- Make sure there is no dispensing error.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries.
- Counsel customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conduct health and wellness screenings such as temperature measurements, monitoring blood pressure, cholesterol levels, diabetes test etc.
- Keep the pharmacy always neat and clean.
- In general provide excellent customer service.
- STORE MANAGEMENT, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & SALES:
- Ordering and selling of medicines and other store products.
- To enter stocks in computer and take printout of receipt from stores for cross-checking with items issues list from stores.
- Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgicals, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items.
- Keeping record of remaining stock and drugs due to expire and inform manager same for restocking.
- Focus on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy.
- Maintaining accounts AND REGULAR SALES AND CASH STATEMENT PREPARATION.
- Supervise, manage and train pharmacy support staff
- Follow proper pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines.
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work.
||: 02nd December 2020
- HSC, Bachelor degree in any discipline (for A Grade Pharmacist: Bachelor / Masters Degree in Pharmacy from any UGC approved university).
- Diploma in Pharmacy
||: 3 to 7 year(s)
|No. of Vacancy
||: Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account