Posted on Health Manager - International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
||: Health Manager
- Programme Planning and Implementation:
- Develop and prepares document on strategies and health program initiatives in collaboration with BDRC, PNS, sectors lead and partners.
- Leads in the development of contingency plans and Business Continuity plans in all health facilities of PMO.
- Performs and documents health needs assessments and identifies risk factors to develop health care plan.
- Work to raise the level of health awareness among members of the community and turn it into the behaviour change and practice through:
- Ensure that project implementation is efficient, effective and done according to prescribed approaches, and provide with suggestions about implementation fine tuning within the targeted areas;
- Provide extensive input and technical support to project proposals and program design; coordinate effectively with BDRC, PNS management, partners and technical sector colleagues and consultants.
- Represent IFRC on behalf of the Resilience Coordinator and Operation Manager at internal and external meetings, technical and coordination meetings, ceremonies and Red Cross Red Crescent functions.
- Ensure frequent and regular supportive supervision and monitoring together with all volunteers within the targeted camp area(s);
- Liaise with the relevant local authorities and I/NGOs at the targeted areas of relevance for the implementation of activities in the targeted areas;
- To attend relevant sector meetings to coordinate activities with other government and non-government humanitarian agencies;
- To work in close collaboration with other programmes within the National Society and with Partner National Societies to ensure programme implementation is done in an integrated manner;
- To work in close coordination with the community health volunteers to support and monitor of community-based health activities;
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget.
- Facilitate conduct of monthly meeting
- Undertake relevant tasks as assigned by the Head of Sub Office, Operation Manager and Resilience Coordinator when required
- Supervising and Monitoring
- Supervise and monitor clinic doctors, nurses, paramedics and midwives for clinical services provision skill (counselling, history taking, physical exam & prescribing) including the ongoing operations of the BDRCS COVID-19 Integrated Isolation and Treatment Center.
- Monitors, regularly updates and identify gaps on medical supplies including logistical assets required to ensure the smooth operation of all PMO related health facilities in Cox's Bazar.
- Identification of gaps and develop action plan under the guidance of in- charge of all RCRC PMO hospitals and ensure strict compliance.
- Take part in participatory rapid assessment to determine the major health problems and health related issues in the targeted community (camp settlement and host communities)
- Discuss and develop a community health plan based on an assessment of the community situation and priorities identified by the community
- Take into consideration problems of the community and its health and suggest possible mechanisms to solve problems
- Forming and maintaining networks
- Maintain a dialogue with the community and monitor progress, including the implementation of the community health plan.
||: 13th December 2020
||: Health Manager
- MBBS/University degree in Medical Science with MPH or Related field or equivalent experience
- Diploma or training in humanitarian assistance give be given added advantage.
|No. of Vacancy
||: IFRC reserves the right to fill the role prior to the advertisement end date. As such, candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.